Sunday, December 14

I saw Chuck at Best Buy..

Okay, so it wasn't THE Chuck, but it was a guy wearing a short sleeve button up with a black tie who had brown hair a lot like Zachary Levi's. For a moment, it was almost the fulfillment of a fantasy.

Clothes shopping is one of my least favorite activities, and I was definitely feeling the misery last Friday. Best Buy excited me more than anything, to tell you the truth.

We celebrated my birthday with my grandparents last night. It was nice to visit with them and play Farkle with them. I actually won a game, so that made it all that much more fun. My grandfather always tells the corniest jokes - I love them! I got to open presents from my family - I got a straightener (now my hair is really straight), Stellar Kart cd, watch (which is interesting to get used to again), and some long johns. It is strange to have celebrated early, but it was fun. Mom also made me a double chocolate cake - which was more brownie in texture.

It has been hard deciding what to do with all the time I have available - should I play the Sims, read, knit, watch tv or do something completely different? I love having some nice choices for once. My time was held prisoner by school, but now it's free!

I am definitely in a much happier mood now that I'm home. Yay!

No comments: